Post 1- Autobiography
I was born in Santiago the year 2001. In 2005 my father got a job in another city and we had to move to Freirina, a city in the north.
We moved into a small house away from the city center. I started to study in the kindergarden and later in one of the two schools in the city. Later in the elementary I changed for other school in a near city, until finishing the high school. Currently I study journalism.
At the present, my family is made up for my mom, her couple, my brother and my sister, and for the other side, my father and my other sister.
My hobbies are paint, play instruments, dance and exercise.

I'm so bad paiting! :(
ResponderEliminarI love the attitude of the people in Freirina.
ResponderEliminarDancing and do some work out is the best for take away the stress and it helps clear the mind! :)
ResponderEliminar