Post 2- Why did you choose this career/study programme?

When I was a child, I always imagined my job in the future. I wanted to be something that would help people. I thought about being a doctor or teacher. But I also liked the arts, and i thought about being a dancer, actress or a painter.

In the high school, I wanted to enter to different careers, between them journalism, pychology, architecture, pedagogy and theater. I was very confused.

After giving the psu and having the results, I decided to enter in the career of journalism, because I thought this was my passion and the points reached. I think that this a good profession.

In the university everything is fine, although we are in quarantine and with online class. They are very heavy

In the future, I would like to be an investigative journalist, especially in police or complicated cases, but also I would like to be a teacher.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 6: Time Travel to the Future

Post 8- What I learned in my worst year