Post 8- What I learned in my worst year
Last year was the worst year of my entire life. I would like to tell you the story, and what I learned from it, in case this to serves someone. I will summarize the story.
At the
beginning of 2019 I moved to the sixth region, three regions apart from where I
lived before. My friends, my new family and my boyfriend stayed there.
After this
move, I had little vacation time. I didn't know when I would see all my friends
again, and I thought it would be the last time I would see my boyfriend in a
long time.
After, in
march, I moved again, but this time to Santiago with my grandparents. I entered
the university that I had always dreamed of, but it was not as I expected. It
was a disaster.
My family complete were very far to me. I was alone, and I thougth that I dont had anyone.
For all
this, I started felt alone and I felt that everything was wrong. The pain was
very strong. I distanced myself from everyone and isolated myself strongly due
to my pain.
This was
very worrying for my mother and father. They were very concerned that I had
depression, and I started going to the psychologist because of all these
problems. I was alone and sad, and I closed me every day in my bedroom, crying
alone.
The year to end, and there I realized everything that had happened. I had completely changed my personality, and it really wasn't me. I had distanced myself from everyone and had done many things that I regretted. I was very depressed that I dont saw the reality, and I closed me of the world.
But now
it's finally me again, my true self. This year is going very well, and
everything bad was in the past. I learned to enjoy my family and friends, and
to say yes to all opportunities. I no longer distance myself from people and I
feel that everything is possible. I'm doing well in my career, and every day is
a good day now.

You were very strong! I´m so happy for you. You can start over anytime!
ResponderEliminarI am sure that this bad year made you grow immensely and that now you are three times stronger than you were, and most importantly, you recognize in yourself that strength. So proud of you.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminaryou are very brave, I feel very happy for you
All posts have been effectively uploaded and webquest is ok.
ResponderEliminarProgression has been clear.
The text is clear with minor lapses due to the use of certain tenses, though the message is not entirely blurred.
6,5.