Post 6- An expert on your field
I am going to risk a little in this post. I choose a person that I admire to much, but she is not a expert in my field, although I think I could make a relationship.
She is Paula Torres, a colombian youtuber who studied social communication with audiovisual emphasis. She is known as Paulettee and she makes videos of different content, but she focuses on mystery topics.
She has worked in social communication, in the production and effects in movies, and currently focuses her work on the investigation of mysterious and paranormal cases, which she shares in videos and podcasts. For this, she is considered the queen of mystery.
She like to me because she is very dedicated for the investigation, and the cases that she shares are very complete and interesting, and easy to understand. As a journalist I want to dedicate myself to the same area that she covers: the investigation of themes and its explanation. The mystery has always caught my attention, and now, thanks to her, I plan to dedicate myself to doing investigation on cases to share them.

ResponderEliminarit is very interesting! I hope you can work on what you want, mystery girl
Paulette is one of my favourite Youtube channels! love her!
ResponderEliminar