Post 4- My Pets

I don't have a pet, I have three pets!

The first is a dog, Lican. It lives in the north with my father. We get it from a friend some years ago. It is a big yellow dog, affectionate, really pretty, tender and playful. Lican is a mixture of races.

The second is other dog, Teo, and it is a puddle. It is of color white, with curly hair and affectionate, although some times it is angry. My mother got it when my sister was little, as a gift for her.

And the last is a little dog, Lia, a female dalmatian. It is so tender and affectionate. Its is very small and young, and plays all the day. It arrived to the house for my brother because he wanted a dalmatian. He likes the tale of the 101 dalmatians.

My pets are so special for me because they help me when I am tired, sad or anxious, and they are unique. I really love all of them.



Comentarios

  1. I also have poodles, they are very cute! great that you have a Dalmatian, they are very rare, at least in Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also have a poodle! congratulations on your herd of dogs!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Checked for completion. Full score on this post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 6: Time Travel to the Future

Post 8- What I learned in my worst year