Post 5- The story of a picture
Two years ago, when I was in the last year of highschool, one day my friends came to my house to do a job. They live in another city, but that day they went to mine to record a video for the english class.
We went to the river near to my house to record the video, because it was very beautiful place. With my camera we took many photos and videos, and among those was this one. One of my friends took it.
The picture shows me on the river bank, with a pencil in my hand because I was taking notes for the english work and covering my face because I was laughing. Me and my friends had an excellent day. We really enjoy getting together and we laugh a lot.
I chose this picture because I like it and it summarizes the perfect day that I had that time with my friends, and is the only picture in which none comes out with a strange face jajaja. Also summarizes how beatiful was the year 2018.
I think it's a nice picture, and it has great meaning because of the happiness that friends cause:)
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarnice picture, spontaneous!
Nice picture! Spending time with friends is the best thing you can do!
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion. Lexis and grammar adequate. No major lapses.
ResponderEliminar