Post 1: A Country I would like to visit
Actually I don´t have a country in particular that I would like to visit. For a long time I wanted to visit France, because I loved what was shown and I saw about the country. I loved the movies, the pictures, the stories and the series of France, especially of Paris, the city of love, and the city of the dreams, at least for me. Also, I love the Eiffel Tower and its architecture and the French language. But now, I have doubts about this, and I have another country that I would like to visit even more.
I would like to visit United States, for the simple reason that there is Disney Park. I want to visit Florida state specially, because that´s where is Disney World Orlando is. I have loved Disney since I was a child, and I love many of its characters and its stories such as Rapunzel, Minnie, Stitch, Moana and Bella, also the characters that are now Disney, as for example The Simpsons family and some characters of MCU as the Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange.
I love Disney and its world, and for that, I would like to visit the United States. And I know that in France there is a Disney Park, but I want to know the park in the United States because I think it is more beautiful and awesome.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario