Post 2: Songs and Memories
In 2019 when I was in my first year of the university, I had depression. It was very difficult to me, because I lived in Freirina, a city in the third region, and I had to move to Santiago, to study in the university. I had my friends, my family and my boyfriend in Freirina, and I couldn't see them daily anymore, and the depression came to me.
I spent almost all the time lying in my bed, and on one of those days I started to listen to music. The song that touched my heart was Fuerte by the Chilean singer Camila Gallardo.
Since that day when I hear that song I remember those moments, and I know that if I could overcome the depression I can fight against anything, because I am a strong person.
The best part of the song at least for me is the beginning and when I hear it I cry immediately jajajaja.
I will paste a part of the song here below in case you don´t know it, but in Spanish so that it maintains its meaning. I hope you like it.
"Sécate ese río
Que pasa por tu cara
Y muéstrame esos dientes
Sacúdete la mala vibra
Que te envenena el alma
Que no te deja ver
Y muéstrame lo lindo
Que la vida puede ser
Sí, que bella te ves
Sí, que bello te ves
Te quiero
Te quiero fuerte"

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario