Post 6: Time Travel to the Future



If I could to travel to the future, I'm really not sure of the moment and time that where I would like to travel. But, since in this case I have to choose one, maybe I would choose to travel in the time to the year 2030.

I would choose this year because I think that by that time I could see what I'm doing with my life. I could know what I'm working on, if I became a detective how I would like, if I'm still in a relationship with the person that I think or if I achieve everything I want to do.

I don´t know where I would travel, since I do not know where I will find myself in 2030. Maybe I am still in the country or I am already living abroad, in the United States or in London.

The truth is that I would not like to stay there, because if I travel in time to the future it would be only to see what happened to me. So I would look for myself, see myself and return to the present.

I don't find it very interesting to travel to the future at some specific point, unlike in the past, that perhaps I would stay there. But I would not stay in the future, as it would not be interesting, unless I use those trips for my detective work, and they help me solve cases. Who knows. But overall, I wouldn't stay.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 8- What I learned in my worst year