Post 7: Changes to my Study Program
I am currently studying journalism, and many of my classmates and I have tried to change the curriculum that we have, because it is not the best there could be.
The curriculum that we have is sometimes very ambiguous, and we don't have so many technical and specialized subjects of journalism specifically.
The workload in some subjects is to much, more if it is compared with the credits that we obtain from these, being sometimes subjects with a lot of academic load and with only 2 credits.
I think the duration of the race is fine. It's 5 years, so that is okay.
The faculty facilities are not bad, but in some cases they are not the best either. Sometimes there are not enough equipment for all journalism students. But overall not bad.
The institute has good technology, at least for me. Sometimes it fails, as I said, in the quantity of equipment or in the quality of the licenses we work with, but all in all it's not bad, and in any case we can study and use technology for what we need it.
One of the things that a journalism career has, and I think that university in general, is the so-called "academic freedom". This allows each teacher to choose his teaching methods, which I think is fine. There are many great teachers in the career, whether in shared fields, in specialized journalism, in electives and in English.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario