Post 4: My favorite TV show
When someone asks what my favorite TV show is, I don't know what to answer because there are several series that I like a lot. But If I had to name one now I'd say it's Sherlock.
Sherlock is a series that narrates the life and adventures of the famous British detective Sherlock Holmes, but in the present time. The detective solves cases and crimes as in the original story, but in the 21st century.
The main characters are obviously Sherlock Holmes, the Doctor John Watson and even the brother of Sherlock, Mycroft Holmes. Besides these there are other important characters, such as Molly Hooper, a forensic who is in love with Sherlock, Mary Morstan, a spy married with Watson, the detective Lestrade, Miss Hudson, the owner of the house where the protagonists live, and M, the villain and main enemy.
I really like to watch this TV show because I feel part of this Sherlock's world, and my biggest dream is to be a detective like Sherlock Holmes. Also, I like to watch this series because the actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are starring. Benedict acting as Sherlock, a real visual pleasure!
I don't really have a favorite episode, because I love them all. So even if I tried to choose one, I couldn't. Each one is wonderful!
I haven't seen the show but Benedict is an excellent actor
ResponderEliminarI see that TV show a few years ago and blows up my mind, and Benedict Cumberbatch was a very good Sherlock, even better than the American version.
ResponderEliminarThis is definitely one of my favourite shows, such an excellent acting work from Benedict Cumberbatch and the story is so well done. The characteristics of Sherlock are very well done and all of the secondary characters are also amazing.
ResponderEliminar