Post 3- My favourite of technology
My favourite of technology is my cell phone.
The last year I had another phone, but I
had to change it because the phone had very little memory space and for the
university I was going to need more space. I saved money and bought a new
mobile. I wanted a phone that was good, pretty and not so expensive. I found
the correct and bought it.
I use my mobile all day, for everything and
in every possible way. It`s very strange that I stop using it for a long time.
I like it because I can use it for anything
I want, and I really live far from my old city so I can also talk to my friends,
family and boyfriend from a distance.
I think that my life without my cell phone would be strange, because that would take away much of my daily communication
and my entretention.

The cell phone is always very necessary, especially to upload stories to instagram haha I miss you
ResponderEliminarJajjaja I lovee you
EliminarI agree, the cellphone now is more than comunication. I use it a lot too!
ResponderEliminarWhen we have classes, i live far from my family too, so cellphone help me a lot!
ResponderEliminarThe cellphone is actually one of the most necessary things for everything, it´s insanely useful.
ResponderEliminarCellphone is really necessary today to stay informated about everything!
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion. Full score on this post.
ResponderEliminar